Friday 4 July 2008

ClustrMaps

Wow! Its' been 8 1/2 months since I last posted.

As I'm currently on school holidays, I'm trying to get a few maintenancey sort of things done to the websites - catching up with some new posts was one of my tasks. Last school holidays disappeared in a blur of tradespeople as I began to settle in to my new home, so no website time was forthcoming.

Yesterday (3rd July) I added a ClustrMaps image to each of the four website homepages. I've noticed when I check my website stats that quite a few visitors come from countries other than Australia. They come from the U.S., N.Z., China, Germany, Canada, Hong Kong, Chile, India, and Ireland, to name just a few.

ClustrMaps will - eventually - begin to show the originating locations of visitors in a clear, easily understandable, visual style. It'll probably take a little while for the updates to register but I'm looking forward to seeing the little red dots appear on the maps.

No comments: