Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Notice of Intended Marriage

Part of the legal requirements of getting married include completing the Notice of Intended Marriage.

You need to give this completed form to the Marriage Celebrant who will conduct your marriage. You need to do this within 18 months of your proposed marriage and no later than one month prior to the ceremony.

Your Marriage Celebrant will likely have a copy of this form to give you, but you can also follow the link above to download a pdf copy from the website of the Attorney-General.

No comments: